GeoMapFish is a web-based, extensible and flexible GIS application with many features. It offers several interfaces: desktop, mobile, administration, and others, mainly for specific use cases. An API for integrating maps into third-party applications is also available. Based on OGC standards, a GeoMapFish application makes it possible to share spatial data in the form of services (WMS-T, WFS-T, WMTS) for desktop clients (QGIS or ArcGIS for example) or for other web clients. Cartographic business applications can be built using GeoMapFish as a basis.
GeoMapFish combines the best technological tools into one application:
- OpenLayers and Ngeo on the client side;
- Pyramid-based Papyrus for the server framework;
- MapServer, QGIS Server or GeoServer for map services;
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS for data storage;
- MapFish Print for printing cartographic documents in PDF or PNG format.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of projects migrated or being migrated 2.7:
You can also find our demo in version 2.7 : https://geomapfish-demo-2-7.camphttps://dev.to/camptocamp-geo/geomapfish-27-a-smooth-transition-to-web-components-2pj0tocamp.com/
There are no comments for now.