Open Source Curriculum Coordinators
Become a member of a cross-trained team, that uses Open Source Software to assist artists, non-profits, NGOs, and others in erasing the digital divide.
Use http://wecanf.net/elearn classes to get familiar with e-learning. Install eXeLearning.net Learning Design Authoring and Distribution desktop application to work with educators on their Classes. Start with it's built-in tutorial to learn the basics of using it in the context of SCORM compliant re-useable learning objects
Access one or more of our e-learning environments: Odoo and or Moodle, to create, upload, download and manage, activities, polls, and other resources aligned to k-12 Education Standards.
- Research open source software
- Review and evaluate learning resources and assign badges
- Document the process of creating instructional materials
- Master demos of software
- A background and or desire to evaluate and manage curriculum
- Passion for software products
- Basic written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- At least 4 hrs/wk for 1 mo to work
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Linux experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.