Odoo ERP Community System
CTN is looking for volunteers to work virtually on the research, documentation, planning, implementation, and training of Odoo applications. The Odoo versions 16 is active on 16.caltek.net a portal for building business ERP systems. We deploy the Odoo community version, and manage it mostly via the web. The available community applications are suitable for small to medium businesses. Odoo is a foundation for many vertical markets that gives us a range of job training possibilities.
We use several vps hosts with Docker and Portainer for management.
- Do Enterprise Resource Planning
- Run your own Odoo.com app(s)
- Watch Odoo tutorials
- Select and adopt 2+ industries
- Demo Odoo systems you choose
- Minimally 2hrs/week/ for a month
- Passion for business software
- Basic written English
- Be creative & work autonomously
- Access to a computer & Internet
Nice to have
- An ability to write documentation
- Python programming experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Your own Linux desktop or server
- Experience with Docker & Nginx
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.