Community Engagement Researcher
Work with various agencies to plan and implement a Los Angeles and San Francisco Counties Community Engagement relationship program.
Individuals who serve as advocates for businesses, nonprofit associations, universities, hospitals and other organizations; and build and maintain positive relationships with the public.
Community Engagement Program Development
Taxonomy Code: TP-5900.6500-100
Programs that help nonprofit organizations, government offices and other groups plan and implement a process that increases their presence in the community, develops a better awareness of their programs and services, attracts a more diverse audience or clientele and expands participation in meaningful dialogue about the issues that affect them all.
As seen on Volunteer Match
- Research demographics
- Qualify potential program needs
- Propose program activities
- Design program workflow
- Produce reports
- Internet access via computer
- General knowledge of using online applications
- General spoken & written English
- Creative and work autonomously
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our community
- Real responsibilities and challenges
Discover our products.