kmw mailing list archives
[StartupsLA] Shape at Warner B [...]by
[StartupsLA] Shape at Warner Brothers Studios - Free Tickets Going Fast
From: "Maureen" <StartupsLAemail@example.com>
Date: Mon, May 14, 2018 9:30 am
View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file | View Unsafe Images | Add to Address Book | View Message Details | View as plain text
Time is running out for free tickets for Shape! Don't miss out.
Register at https://shape.att.com/ and use this coupon code to attend the event for free: MeetAtShape
SHAPE is an immersive event exploring the convergence of technology and entertainment. Discover how the future of content creation and distribution will usher in new audience experiences. Be inspired by visionary speakers. Experience interactive exhibits from promising start-ups and industry leaders at Warner Bros. Studios backlots.
Here are some of Saturday and Sunday’s (June 2nd and 3rd) activities:
• Be inspired by visionary speakers as they discuss how digital media, film and television are being transformed by new technologies like mixed reality, interactive storytelling, and more.
• One of Hollywood’s most innovative filmmakers and Academy Award nominated director, Ava DuVernay, will be joining us as the co-host of our AT&T Film Awards finals, talking about her experience as an aspiring filmmaker and screening the finalists’ films in front of a live audience. The audience will then vote for their favorite short and help determine who will take home a share of $60,000 in prizes.
• Join actress, writer, director, producer, and web series creator Issa Rae as she discusses her journey from aspiring creator to Golden Globe Award nominated actress. From her work on the YouTube web series Awkward Black Girl to the creating, co-writing, and starring in the HBO television series Insecure, she’ll join us for an intimate conversation about her experience in getting to mainstream broadcast.
• Hear from LAIKA’s head of prototyping and visual effects on how the future of animation will change the audience experience.
• Watch or participate in the AT&T Create-a-thon. Shoot your short film at Warner Bros. Studios using select iconic cityscapes and backlots. Best overall film will receive $10,000!
• Explore the future of filmmaking technology through interactive exhibits featuring visual effects, full body and facial motion capture, animatronics, and more.
• Take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and explore outdoor sets and soundstages used to create productions such as Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, and Argo. Visit the DC Universe—DC Comics Exhibit, the real Central Perk Friends set, original Batman Museum—Batmobile Collection, and so much more.
Registration Please register here: https://shape.att.com/Use this coupon code: MeetAtShape
An email confirmation has been sent.