hershal, wecan, dale
establishing the givens
I have read all the literature provided.
1. Perhaps we could all meet on the sidelines of the Pacific Design and Manufacturing conference, February 6-8, 2018, in Anaheim, CA. Registration is usually free. https://pacdesignshow.designnews.com/. After touring the massive exhibit floor, the meeting will provide an opportune time for me to present a manufacturing research and development consortium construct and a proposed National agenda "Manufacturing in Black America 2030".
-- I would also recommend encouraging your local K-12 schools to utilize their Title 1 funds to take students to this conference so that they may witness technical, automated systems that are utilized within the medical devices, aerospace, robotics, food manufacturing, product packaging and other true high tech industries.
-- China has already included East Africa in its multi-$T "Belt and Road Initiative" and provided a symbolic gesture of commitment by funding and building the African Union Headquarters.
-- If we are to remain relevant as we were during the anti-apartheid movement, we as African Americans must present and deliver viable economic trade initiatives to the Black Diaspora as well.
2. Although I totally disagreed with the former Chicago community activist and lawyer, Pres. Obama, assessment of America's #1 human rights problem and his initial priorities, did we as African Americans present a manufacturing consortium plan to Obama when he was advocating and funding his National Manufacturing Research and Development Centers initiative?
3. Prior to 2008 when we were still using the terminology "Science & Technology (S&T)", I proposed the following vision as we were implementing pre-engineering programs within the under-served and underrepresented communities of Los Angeles metropolitan areas:
"Ensuring that every American has the opportunity to play an integral role in all aspects of Science and Technology will become the Civil Rights movement of the 21st Century." Dale D. Sims, NUISAT
-- We must advocate, demand and implement applied mathematics within our elementary schools. Without a strong math foundation, every other goal is a "Dream Deferred" in our technologically advanced and global economic community.
4. The process is easier than most people realize with available funding already programmed within the U.S. Appropriations Acts.
-----Original Message-----From: hershel daniels junior <email@example.com>To: Dale D. Sims <firstname.lastname@example.org>Cc: Kenneth Wyrick <email@example.com>; Kenneth Wyrick <firstname.lastname@example.org>Sent: Mon, Dec 24, 2018 6:55 amSubject: Re: Re: [Fwd: VCAP Watts Rising Customization] 1st DRAFT
Actually we proposed such solution to Obama when he had power, a $5T program called the #BlackFolksPlan, after discussion with his state department he said no via Susan Rice.
My mistake, I did not reach out and go beyond a small crowd (congressional Black caucus) that the President had this authority and had said in UN thst the #1 human rights problem in USA is "Civil Rights, Ethnic, and Racial Discrimination is the number one human rights problem in the United States of America"
During this time (2014-2016) I died twice while having heart attacks 4,5,6 and 7. It was not until November 18th 2016 that we got the biggest NCRC.org driven bank based community benefit agreement a $30B one with Fifth Third Bank. Too late.
Then I spent a year working with turned out traitors to the community commonly known as poverty pimps. I accomplished my mission this year with support from the Pew Foundation when in July the Governor of Ohio signed into law a new payday lending law.
Then worked on electing the first African American woman as a County commissioner in the history of the state of Ohio since 1803. Another Mission Accomplished.
Now starting Dec 26th 2018 we start on our 2019 agenda (see enclosed )
December 29th 2016
Main Library, 800 Vine Street. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202-2009 – Huenefeld Tower Room (100)
Friends of the African Union is a Non-Profit Organization that believes that executive action by the President of a $5T USD Quantitative Easing #BlackFolksPlan based debt purchasing program using The Daniels IDIQ as a solution for the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of African slavery.
This solution meets the history of African slavery in the United States of America between 1787 and 1865 and its progenitors the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1787 its effects subsequently de jure and de facto of racial and economic discrimination on the descendant Americans of America’s African slavery and address the damage incurred by past and current federal government racism against freed African Slaves in the United States from 1865 to 1867 and African Americans from 1867 to 2014 that will be a stimulus to the American Economy that
(1) is judicious;
(2) answers under the control of our Federal Executive Branch the statements set forth in the interagency response set forth by the US State Department to the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the United States of America in 2015 that said Civil Rights, Ethnic, and Racial Discrimination is the number one human rights problem in the United States of America;
(3) draws on already established Executive authority and market infrastructure;
(4) helps the other Americans through indirect associations by creation of supportive ancillary jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities thereby supporting the advancement of the American people as a whole; and
(5) is just adequate enough to implement real changes that reverse long-standing conditions caused by systemic de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination, as documented in depth elsewhere and provides a means from 2016 to 2116 to address these issues with a 100 year capital trust.
We ask – based on the Presidents answers to the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the United States of America in 2015 which said “Civil Rights, Ethnic, and Racial Discrimination” is the number one human rights problem in the United States of America will the President enter a $5 Trillion Dollar Debt Assets Purchase program in a public private partnership that contains a project labor agreement solution called the Daniels IDIQ which addresses the damage incurred by past and current federal government racism against African Americans?
Updated by Friends of the African Union Stimulus Task Force Chairman on 20 September 2016 and 07 October 2016 13 October 2016, November 10th 2016, November 28th 2016, December 16th 2016 and with last submission December 21st 2016
Now in 2019 we update it at the and push it using all tools as #150BlackFolksPlan
We have been citizens of the USA for 150 years, now it is time for Black Power to show its stuff.
By the way that includes creating our own space company that will join forces with members of the African scientific Institute fellowship to create a science museum in Cincinnati Ohio that would feature a 100,000 sq ft museum in a museum with the worlds biggest African American science achievement collection and space mission control with companies like tesla and the space programs in Africa.
On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 7:00 AM Dale D. Sims <email@example.com wrote:
Are we as Black folks afraid to speak about mathematics, science, engineering and digital manufacturing research and development???