fau mailing list archives
Hershel Daniels 3:46 PM (8 ho [...]by
CalTek.Net, Kenneth Wyrick
3:46 PM (8 hours ago)
to Timothy, bcc: me
From: Hershel Daniels Junior, Chairman Friends of the African Union for Public Release March 5th, 2020.
We, Friends of the African Union through our agent the African Diaspora Directorate, pare neigotiating a public private partnership in which by April 29th when we are on Capitol Hill as part of ncrc.org annual conference we can show our power.
Our credibility is based on a agenda that is beneficial to black folk in the 🇺🇸 in general not support for him, President Trump, in return for a favorable outcome of his support.
When we released at the U.S. UPR NGO Consultation Event on Monday, January 27, 2020 1:30 p.m. EST -3:30 p.m. EST, at the U.S. State Department, presided over by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor’s Acting Principal Assistant Secretary Scott Busby with a number of federal agencies will had representatives on the panel, a statement that summarized our requirements in a public private partnership it was in the context of 400 years of treatment that can be a solution for the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of African people enslaved in chattel slavery in the United States of America, from 1789 to 1866, as well as the progenitors to the United States of America, the 13 British colonies between 1619 to 1789.
It will also address the damage incurred by past & current federal government racism against freed African Slaves in the United States of America from 1863 to 1868 and subsequently de jure and de facto of institutionalized systematic racial and economic discrimination against American citizens of African Heritage from 1868 to 2019.
The African Diaspora Directorate did deliver remarks based on this statement by President Trump who said in remarks at the 2019 National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week Conference on September 10, 2019, "The first and highest duty of government is to take care of its own citizens. African Americans built this nation through generations of blood, sweat, and tears. And you, like all of our citizens, are entitled to a government that puts your needs, your interests, and your families first."
The African Diaspora Directorate is looking to create a public private partnership with the US State Department based on not only the statements and actions of the President along with our submission to Third Cycle of the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the United States but as Reparations for the chattel slavery of Africans in the United States of America, from March 4th, 1789 to August 20th, 1866
The African Diaspora Directorate, its affiliates, members along with co-founders Sons and Daughters of Africa, the African American Agricultralist Association, the Black Wall Street Cooperative, and Friends of the African Union along with its USA Chapters believe that executive action by the United States Government of a Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing based debt purchasing program (The Daniels IDIQ), in a public private partnership, that will be a stimulus to the American Economy that:
(1) is judicious & addresses solutions to lead poisoning in 7M domestic dwellings;
(2) answers under the control of our Federal Executive Branch to the statements in the inter-agency response set forth by the US State Department to the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the USA in 2015 that said “Civil Rights, Ethnic, & Racial Discrimination” is the number one human rights problem of the country;
(3) can draw on already established Executive Authority by the US State Department with no action needed by Congress and can be executed by May 1st, 2020;
(4) helps the other American citizens through indirect associations by the creation of supportive ancillary jobs, entrepreneurial opportunities and sustainable economic growth thereby supporting the advancement of the American people as a whole, and;
(5) is just adequate enough to implement real changes that reverse long-standing conditions caused by systemic de jure and de facto of racial and economic discrimination, as documented in depth elsewhere, that provides a means from 2020 to 2095 to address these issues with a 75-year capital trust to do so based on the Daniels IDIQ and the $150B in current bank based community benefit agreements in place.
We gave to May 1st 2020 to neigotiate exclusively in the context of the UN Universal Periodic Review of the USA in the 3rd cycle with the US State Department.
FYI email@example.com is no longer ever used by us anymore.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 5:37 PM Timothy Mcclure <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Have you wrote Trump a letter telling him that we can support him in return for his support?
On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 7:32 PM Timothy Mcclure <email@example.com> wrote: